I decided just to compile some pictures that describe the last several weeks, so, here we go:
Family Reunion in Xenia, Oh. Above the family (minus Josiah, Francesca, and Arden), below Grandpa and Grandma Battaglia and Grandpa's brother, Uncle Bob and his wife Aunt Collette (they let us borrow their jag while on our honeymoon!)
Gestational diabetes: testing my blood four times a day. and as of yesterday I will be taking insulin before breakfast.
Multiple doctor appointments during the week. Mondays I have an ultrasound to make sure she is practicing her breathing amongst other things. Thursday is the non-stress test where the monitor her heart rate for about 30 minutes (if she cooperates!)
Stuffed diaper caddy that needs to be straightened out :)Well, that's about it folks. I hope you enjoyed the pictures.
My last day of work was over two weeks ago and I'm loving being home! I have been super busy, which is good. I've also been able to get lots of rest, which is also good! I have loved just being home and getting things done that I typically did not have much time for.
We don't know for sure, but we may be getting induced one to two weeks early - sometime between September 5th and 12th ( a common result of gestational diabetes).
So, maybe next time I post it will be for a baby watch! ;)














8 comments:
i love your baby's room, it is so cute!
Absolutely PERFECT!!!
Thanks for the update Kates! You certainly have that wonderful pregnant lady glow and your little girlie's 4D pic is adorable...and her sweet nursery is beautiful..so classy, so Katieish!
Love you sweetheart. Praying for you.
Jenny
YAY for an update! I've been wondering where you were! :-)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the babies room! The 4D pic is amazing (she looks like you already).
Great pics Katie.... I love seeing what's going on! And the room is adorable... and those whimsical meadow-ish paintings are just about done... I'll be taking them to your mom's house soon! Yay! Love you girl!
Your little girl's room is adorable! I'm glad to hear you are doing well!
Katie,
I have only met you once when you came to colorado for a visit when you were pregnant. I just had to comment and tell you how cute your room is and to encourage you with your diabetes. My husband has diabetes and right when I found out I was pregnant I also found out I had diabetes so have been dealing with it too. It isn't the most fun, but it sure has helped me reorganize some priorities. Take care of yourself so you don't see it turn into full blown diabetes.
I am praying for you.
Hey, I'm so glad i got to see you and hang out even though it was too short. Love you!
Post a Comment