for Maggie girl :)
1. My parents almost named me Magnolia Blossom
2. I was born in Maryland, but we actually lived in Virginia
3. I love drinking milk with my pizza
4. I have to sleep with a fan and at least two pillows
5. My middle name is Virginia, after my Grandmother, and that's what we're naming our daughter.
6. I hate olives and mushrooms
7. my favorite place to vacation is Ipswich, Mass.
3 comments:
You didn't have to do that! :) I actually don't like doing those kind of things. haha! I just did it because the person that tagged me is my really good friend and she never does those either. We make little deals like that a lot. :) Thanks for playing along!
I like to have a fan to! Even in the winter. i prefer to be cold and have to use lots of blankets than to be hot
Hi Kay Kay,
Thinking about you alot and praying for a great delivery. I am excited that you are naming your baby girl Virginia,,,,,,LOVE it. Blessings and love,
faf
Post a Comment