Monday, June 23, 2008

Prayer Request

I would covet all of your prayers that I pass my Glucose screening test that I took this morning. I had to drink this "Delicious" orange juice and then have my blood taken an hour later. This is to determine whether or not I have Gestational Diabetes... If I fail, I have to go back for a three hour test. If I fail that one, I do have Gestational Diabetes and it could lead to complications with my pregnancy as well as down the road. So, please be praying that my body is responding well to being pregnant and that everything is working as it should! Thank you :)

I should know tomorrow if I have to go back for more labs... I'll keep you posted.

6 comments:

Bekah said...

We'll be praying Katie! Love you!

Katherine M. said...

Katie, You are in our prayers. I am looking for a good outcome! Bless you and that little one. Love you.
As I was logging in my password, I felt like the Lord gave me a Scripture for you. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowleddge Him, and He will make straight your paths." (Proverbs 3:5)
I encourage you to keep your eyes on Jesus rather than focusing on the circumstance.

Billie said...

I'll be praying for you Katie. Let me know how things end up. See you Wed.

Lizzy said...

Praying for you and your little bambino. just remember that "...underneath are His everlasting arms." Please keep us all updated. sent w/ love, Lizzy

Natasha said...

I will pray for you Katie

(Do you remember me from Mexico E-teams?)

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

yep, sure do Natasha :)

Thanks for all the prayers friends!