
Happy Birthday Jakey! I love you so much! You truly are the best brother a girl could have. You pretty much make me laugh like no other and I am so thankful for the years of friendship and memories we have. Thank you for being the joy in my life over the years and always making me laugh and smile when I am sad. Thanks for being bigger than me too :) I remember the days when I could pin you down and tickle your arm pits and now you pin me down and make me do crazy things with my arms and make me laugh until I have tears streaming down my face!
I am so proud of you and how you are growing in your walk with the Lord! God has great and mighty plans for you and I pray for you often that you will seek His face and feel His pleasure as you do His will.
You will probably also be the best uncle ever. I can't wait to see you holding this baby girl in your arms, she's going to look so tiny and she's going to love you so much!
Happy Birthday Babe! I hope it is full of joy as you traipse around down there in Mexico serving the Lord. I miss you SO VERY MUCH and can't wait to see you soon!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKEY!!!
Kate, what a wonderful tribute to your crazy and cool brother! We are so blessed to have some SWEET bros! Love you!
Post a Comment