Tuesday, January 15, 2008


My dear friend Coleman came all the way down to Atlanta the weekend before last to visit me! We didn't do much other than shop a tiny bit and watch movies. I had a sinus infection and bronchitis and she was in the middle of cold and so was Jason. Needless to say, we still enjoyed hanging out and relaxing!
Thank you for coming to see me Coleman. I love you so much and I am so grateful for the joy you bring into my life!

3 comments:

abbey said...

She's a sweetie :)

Bekah said...

What a good friend Colmey is! Shes coming to visit me on the 25! And I am most excited. Hey...heard you and jasey baby are going to NA...we want to go too...but trying to figure out the funds...you know...

Coleman Elizabeth said...

aw katie i love you too!!!
and i had a blast with you two... i dont care that we did have bad colds we had fun just hanging out and watching movies and playing phase 10 and throwing cards and laughing, etc. etc. : )
hehe.... and i had no idea you took that picture, you sneaky thing ; )
miss you dear!!!