


My amazing husband built and installed this shelf to house my collection of Starbucks city mugs! We love it because it looks cool, you can see all the places I've/we've been, and they don't take up all our cabinet space anymore!! There's just enough room underneath for us to add to our collection. He is planning on installing a few hooks to hang future mugs...
I thought I'd add where they are all from :)
New York
St. Louis
Boston
Denver
Washington D.C.
San Diego
Los Angeles
Chicago
Atlanta
Dallas
San Francisco
Seattle
Altantic City
Charlotte
I thought I'd add where they are all from :)
New York
St. Louis
Boston
Denver
Washington D.C.
San Diego
Los Angeles
Chicago
Atlanta
Dallas
San Francisco
Seattle
Altantic City
Charlotte
5 comments:
Thats totally sweet. I wish I had collected those...We have one from England...but thats it...oh well! :)
How fun! That looks so good!
Hope your week's going well. Love you!
So cool!
so where are they all from! very cool
I collect Starbucks city mugs too! that's a great way to show them off and save room in the cabinet!
Jennifer
Post a Comment