Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth.
Psalm 127:3-4
Yep! We're pregnant!
(The background for the test is a onezie that Jason bought for me while we were in San Francisco on our honeymoon)
We covet your prayers during this season. Especially for my health and the health of the baby. Thank you and I am so excited to be able to share this news!!!!!!
Oh, my due date is September 21st :)
23 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!!! That is so exciting. It is the most fun having a little one around. I will be praying for you, Jason, and the baby :)
Katie, my dear! I was sooo excited this morning when i talked to you- I think i wouldve screamed if i would have been alone hehe.
I will definitely be praying for all three of you during this time. Love you guys so much! muah!
(oh yeah, and the onesie is hilarious. Tell jason i owe him a high five for that ; )
Katie!
YAYYYYY! Im so glad that I got to hear this wonderful news from you! Thanks for calling! And like Coleman said...I would have screamed...but if you check out my blog for the past few days I have been like the Mute Saboo...so...I am so excited for you and Jason! Bobby and I will be praying for you! Lets chat soon! Love you!
P.S. Love the onesie...where can I get one?(my size I mean ;)
Katie,
I am sooo very excited for you both! I'll definitely be praying for you and Jason and your baby. Let me know if you ever need anything.
Love you!
Yeah! We ARE pregnant together!:) I hope you have a girl so that our little girlies can be buddies! I will continue praying for you, the baby and Jason! Love ya!
Awwww, that's wonderful. Congratulations!
I am so excited for you!!! I will be praying for you and your little one!!!
AHHHHHHHH! Katie that is so stinkin exciting!! oh my goodness, what fun news. We will pray for you!
YAY! :)
This is so crazy! I had a dream the other day that you were prego!!! YAY My dream came true! ha ha SO excited for you!
Katie,
Congratulations! That is such exciting news! I am praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy for you and that you and Jason will enjoy this time of preparing for your little one and enjoying your last sane moments :) ha ha ha. I'm just teasing! I can't wait to hear how you are over the months!
Love,
Jennifer Leigh
YAY!!!!!! Congrats!!!
Yay for Katie V! And Jason too... I hope this child inherits your special talent...
Congrats Katie! How exciting! (Tyler sends his congrats too---and thinks its crazy to think people he grew up with are having babies!)
Congarts!!!! Wow I can not believe you are going to be a mom!! This time will be such a sweet time. Enjoy every minute.
Katie!!!!
Oh my gosh! I am SO excited for you and Jason. God has been so good to you and I am so grateful for this blessing from His hand. =)
Wow. Congratulations, friend! I will keep you guys in prayer this season.
Much Love,
Kelsey
Saw this the other night but couldn't comment then. Congrats. We are so excited and happy for you.
And I am going to be the naughty one and say what no one else has.....Sept 21st....looks like a Christmas Present HEE HEE. I know I am bad.
Love ya.
Bethany
I will pray for you as you will be pregnant in the summer in GEORGIA. We southerners must unite in pray for the against the heat.
Exciting news! Wow! Alot can happen in a year! You'll be a great mom, friend!
Congratulations, Katie! I am so thrilled for you! It is such a joy to be a mommy:)You'll be a great one!
Whoa!!! Congratulations!!
We are excited for you ...
I am so excited for you both! Congrats! Hee hee! You will be in my prayers!
Post a Comment