Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Unkie

My parent's surprised Jake (Unkie) for his birthday a couple of weekends ago. We met them at IHOP and Jake was totally surprised! It was a fun-filled weekend between a birthday party, swimming at the pool, and celebrating Father's Day.



This above pose was staged. We helped her hold on. But, yesterday morning I went in to get her and she was doing this all by herself!


My mom used to buy me animal crackers when I would go grocery shopping with her... Just carrying on the tradition!


My wonderful brother and amazing Unkie to my daughter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures and little Miss Virginia is too adorable and so are you and Jake. Saw your Mom yesterday,. Your Dad and Mom enjoyed you all I know
love,
faf

Coleman Elizabeth said...

oh i miss those faces... and laughs... and hugs... :)