Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pool Day

Our little girl at six months (and a couple days)
Her first bathing suit!





First time in the pool, she loved it! She splashed her arms and didn't care if the water got in her case. She kicked her legs around and laughed and squealed. She loved it and I LOVED her loving it.


All tuckered out...

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh course she is a natural!!!!

Bekah said...

so so so cute!

Coleman Elizabeth said...

hehehe... oh I'm really wanting some hang out time with that cutie : ) and her mommy : )

Katelyn said...

that is so cute!

Kate Van said...

oh my- I keep telling giselle not to grow up at all, but looking at Virginia makes me reconsider! :)

Anonymous said...

She is SO SO cute!

Glad you're all well. You and Jason are doing a great job, Katie!

Hugs,

kelsey