Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Friend


To My Friend

"The Note Song"
by Late Tuesday

/I hope you find this note where I leave it for you/
/I’ll hide it just enough to maybe surprise you/
/And I will seal up this envelope, to hide this little note I wrote/
/And I’ll write your name on front like I always do/

/And when you return from the place that you have been/
/You’ll find this little note left from you little friend/
/You will see your name upon it, and you’ll open it to see what I wrote on it/
/And here’s what you’ll find when you do/

/My friend, it’s been a long day for me/
/I miss seeing your face and I miss your company/
/I could use a hug from you and you know I would love talk with you too/
/But I will just have to wait until I see you again/

/And this is only the beginning of it all/
/There’s much to say, but I will wait until you call/
/And then when you do I will hear the voice of my friend on the other end/
/And I will probably say, “Oh Good! you got the note!”/

/Let me tell you/
/My friend, it’s been a long day for me/
/I miss seeing your face and I miss your company/
/I could use a hug from you and you know I would love talk with you too/
/But I will just have to wait until I see you again/
/I’ll just have to wait ‘til I see you again/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you friend.

Coleman Elizabeth said...

Everytime I hear this song I think of you.... I love you friend and I'm praying for you.

AmyB said...

Hey girl, I know I'm late here, been a long time since I've been in the bloggin' world, but wanted to let you know that I prayed for you and I love you!