
Today Virginia turns 4 months! It is hard to believe that she's growing so fast. She continues to be the sweetest and cutest little girl. I want to eat her up every time I look at her. When other people are holding her, I just look at her an wish I was the one holding her. It's like I almost forget she's mine! It is still so surreal at times...
She smiles SO MUCH now, and just the other day she started reaching for her toys. That amazed me... Who would have thought I'd be so blown away by a baby grabbing her toys?! :)
Below are pictures I took today... Enjoy my cutie patootie's precious face!
She smiles SO MUCH now, and just the other day she started reaching for her toys. That amazed me... Who would have thought I'd be so blown away by a baby grabbing her toys?! :)
Below are pictures I took today... Enjoy my cutie patootie's precious face!



13 comments:
She is so cute! And your pictures are GREAT! I can't wait to see her again. Love you much!
Mel
How adorable. What a joy it is to see how you embrace the calling of motherhood. :-)
How adorable! Happy 4 month b-day Virginia!
Oh my, she is one cutie putie...A D O R A B L E.
Hope you all are warm and snugley on this cold night here in VA. Can't wait to see you all again.
love ya
faf
She is so cute!! I love the pigtails.
Katelyn
Oh my goodness, Katie! Your little girl is too cute! You have such a gift with photography as well. God Bless you guys!
She is so cute Katie! I just can't get over how adorable those pig tails are- so sweet!
She is so cute.
Oh my..... I can't wait to get down there and snuggle that girl!!! : )
eek! want to cuddle her! also love the pigtails!
AHH! The pigs are my favorite! She is way too adorable!
Katie, I can't even stand how adorable she is.
What an adorable doll! You have all the reason in the world to be a very proud mama! :-) Great pictures!
Post a Comment