Oh- you got a picture of the strollers- that was awesome! She is such a sweetie!!
That is a lot of strollers; and soon my little sister's will be joining them!! Virginia is such a cute baby. You guys are wonderful parents!Katelyn Snell
Katie,Your Mom showed me the video and told me about Jason's Date with Virginia.......and the picture of Uncle Jakie is adorable. So sweet.Love to you allfaf
She's so cute!!!
what a precious pic of Baby VA and her sweet uncle!!!
I still can't get over how GORGEOUS she is! (not that I expected anything else). She reminds my fam of Reaghan as a baby.Much love to you all.
KATIE!!! Congrats!! Your little girlie is just beautiful! Enjoy having a little angel girl, it is the best thing in the world! :)
katie, she is too cute! I can't wait to get to hold her!
oh, that was me, katie thomas, not chad!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh- you got a picture of the strollers- that was awesome! She is such a sweetie!!
That is a lot of strollers; and soon my little sister's will be joining them!! Virginia is such a cute baby. You guys are wonderful parents!
Katelyn Snell
Katie,
Your Mom showed me the video and told me about Jason's Date with Virginia.......and the picture of Uncle Jakie is adorable. So sweet.
Love to you all
faf
She's so cute!!!
what a precious pic of Baby VA and her sweet uncle!!!
I still can't get over how GORGEOUS she is! (not that I expected anything else). She reminds my fam of Reaghan as a baby.
Much love to you all.
KATIE!!! Congrats!! Your little girlie is just beautiful! Enjoy having a little angel girl, it is the best thing in the world! :)
katie, she is too cute! I can't wait to get to hold her!
oh, that was me, katie thomas, not chad!
Post a Comment