Monday, September 15, 2008

Mmmm... Hospital Food...

Spinach or collard greens? I don't know...

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Praying for you and the baby. Um. Enjoy your food.

sarah said...

Eww- that is the worst part about staying in the hospital!! Praying for you!!! The girls thought you had the baby last night, they keep asking me when we are going to come see the new baby!!! I told them to keep praying she will come soon!!!

sarah said...

Eww- that is the worst part about staying in the hospital!! Praying for you!!! The girls thought you had the baby last night, they keep asking me when we are going to come see the new baby!!! I told them to keep praying she will come soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Blessings and lots of Love and Prayer. We love you all.......Kay kay and Jason and the Grands and Uncle.....LOve you all
Fafa and Daddymike and Uncle Dave He He he