Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Georgia Shower

This past weekend, I had another fabulous baby shower! Thank you Sarah for taking the time and opening your home to all those ladies :) Thank you mom and Marie for making the trek down here to join in. I had a great time and was once again, overwhelmed and blessed by my church's generosity!!

Sarah made these two cakes! Not only did they look good, but, boy did they taste good!
She also had this great game that we all played. She passed around ultrasound pictures, and we had to guess which parts the arrow was pointing to. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be. But it produced some good laughs!!

Thank you all again for coming and blessing us with things we need for our little baby girl!

3 comments:

Chillin' with the Friesens said...

that was so much funn..i'm soo excited for u guys!

Barbara said...

Please note my official "I wear this outfit to all showers for Katie" shirt.

Lizzy said...

haha, Barbara! you crack me up!!