My Mimi, Dad's mom, came up from Florida for the shower. It was so nice having her there! Man, I hope I'm that stylish when I'm 82!!!
Oh my! I got two of the most adorable bathing suits for next summer. This one is a little patriotic bikini! Can't you just see a little baby belly sticking out of that! I can't wait!
Look at all those clothes! After a little exchanging of sizes, I'll be set for a while. It seems like I'll have to change her outfit at least twice a day for her to wear everything!!
Thank you again to everyone who blessed us with provisions for our baby girl. We are so grateful! I love you all and miss you all so much.
Thank you again to everyone who blessed us with provisions for our baby girl. We are so grateful! I love you all and miss you all so much.



1 comment:
hey Katie!! it's getting closer and closer to your little girl coming!! after reading this post i have some advice for you that i have learned in the past 5 weeks:
-if your little girl is under 8 pounds consider getting a few preemie outfits, even newborn sizes were HUGE on her the first 2 weeks!
-0-3 months size is way too big the first few weeks, she is just now starting to outgrow the newborn sizes and she is 9 pounds 11 oz now!!
-oh and expect to change her outfit at least 2-3 times per day between the pooping and spitting up!! (keep at LEAST 2-3 changes of clothes in the diaper bag!)
haha i can't wait to hear all your stories! :)
Post a Comment