
This past weekend, Sharon and Christen drove down to visit for a few days!
I am so very grateful for these two girls. We had a great time catching up, laughing, being silly, exploring, shopping, eating...
Thank you girls for taking the time and money to drive all the way down here. Thank you for being faithful, loving, and Godly friends.
I love you both very, very much!
I am so very grateful for these two girls. We had a great time catching up, laughing, being silly, exploring, shopping, eating...
Thank you girls for taking the time and money to drive all the way down here. Thank you for being faithful, loving, and Godly friends.
I love you both very, very much!
3 comments:
Cute pic! You are all so beautiful! Im glad you guys had fun...wish I couldve been there too...miss you Katie! Love ya!
fun times. wish I could have been there!! love ya!
Im jealous
Post a Comment