I think I may be on the up-slope though. I have one or two good days in between the not-so-good days. I have been praying a lot that it lets up this week and that maybe I will feel better and have a bit more energy for a while :)
My tummy has been growing in spite of not gaining much weight... It is still hard to grasp the concept that I'm just going to keep getting bigger whether I like it or not! With all the pregnant woman in our church, I find it challenging not to compare myself with them. I know everyone's bodies are different, but man, I seem to be growing the fastest of them all! :)
In other news... in the next week baby will be measuring approximately 3 1/2 inches long and should way around 1 1/2 ounces... Also, there may be some thumb sucking going on as the baby has more flexibility and is moving constantly. Pretty crazy to think something so small is making my belly pooch out and is able to move and make little faces and possibly suck its thumb!
That's all for now :)
10 comments:
katie,
you look beautiful! i am so glad you are feeling better, and will continue to pray that it will get better and better! love you!
Katie you look fantastic! It's still hard to believe you are pregnant...seeing the little pooch helps my brain. :-) LOVE IT!
You are such a cute prego woman! So fun! Im so glad you are having more better days! Love you!
Thanks for the update, and yes, you truly look adorable. Can't wait to meet that baby!! When are you finding out the sex? Do you know yet? I think it's sometime around 20 weeks? Hope you start feeling better!
Thanks guys :)
Erin, I can find out at 20 weeks.. but I'll be in Denver. So my appointment is on May 8th! I can hardly wait!!!
That's great Katie! You are super cute!! Love your outfit in that pic! I can't believe the 1st trimester is almost over! Ill continue to pray you get better & better!
You look great! : )
thanks for the pic- love the baby pooch!
Oh Katie you look great! I know that it is hard not to compare- but think about the little bundle that is growing inside you and it makes it all worth it! Everyone gains differently- I will be praying for you and that this sickness will go away now that you are almost done with the first trimester! Yeah- can't wait to find out what you are having!!
You look great! Pssst! There is a baby in your tummy! I wish I could see your tummy in real life!
Post a Comment