"Out Of The Woods"
I wish you out of the woods
And into the picture with me.
I wish you over the moon,
Come out of the question and be.
If this going to
Run round in my head
I might as well be dreaming.
Run round in my head
I rollercoaster for you.
Time out of mind
Must be heavenly.
It's all enchanted and wild,
It's just like my heart said
It was going to be.
I am beginning a new blog for several reasons... actually, just one! I could come up with some elaborate story on why I'm creating a new blog, but it probably wouldn't be very impressive and it would be a lie!
The truth is, I ran out of storage space on my other blog, and didn't want to buy more or go through and resize every picture I'd ever posted! You can still visit my other blog by following the link above. It will be there for a bit while I try and decide what to do with all my past posts.
I really want to make one of those Blurb Books, but not all my posts fit in one, so I have to break them down and organize them... It'll take some time. If you have any suggestions, feel free to share!
I wish you out of the woods
And into the picture with me.
I wish you over the moon,
Come out of the question and be.
If this going to
Run round in my head
I might as well be dreaming.
Run round in my head
I rollercoaster for you.
Time out of mind
Must be heavenly.
It's all enchanted and wild,
It's just like my heart said
It was going to be.
I am beginning a new blog for several reasons... actually, just one! I could come up with some elaborate story on why I'm creating a new blog, but it probably wouldn't be very impressive and it would be a lie!
The truth is, I ran out of storage space on my other blog, and didn't want to buy more or go through and resize every picture I'd ever posted! You can still visit my other blog by following the link above. It will be there for a bit while I try and decide what to do with all my past posts.
I really want to make one of those Blurb Books, but not all my posts fit in one, so I have to break them down and organize them... It'll take some time. If you have any suggestions, feel free to share!
10 comments:
Can I be your first comment? :-)
Lovely bridge picture....
Like the look of your new blog! very nice...
Hmmm, I fear for my own blogging future. I don't resize my images and they are huge b/c of my camera. I am lazy. I've been working a little on Blurb too...but nothing transfers well...I have that error symbol all over the place and it just takes time to learn the program and get everything laid our correctly. Arrrrg. Keep us updated as you come to a solution!
sweet! Like the new look!
Bethany and heather were really helpful. I would strongly encourage that you start downsizing asap... If you do, you shouldn't run into the problem for a long time...
wow I have a hard enough time figuring out how to post a picture...the downsizing thing sounds complicated! Thanks for sharing your findings! :-) I like the new look...I have your Christmas card still...with a stamp and sadly no address...haha
I didn't know if you were still checking your other blog...and I wanted to ask you about your Christmas stockings! I love them...did you make them?
tess, sadly I did not make those :) I bought them at a craft store we have called Hobby Lobby... I think there is one up there someone. They have REALLY good sales! I'll e-mail you my address, but I think I have one on the way to you that you should hopefully get soon!
Katie, Where did the poem come from?
JL
Post a Comment